Monday, July 6, 2009

Home again, Home again, Jiggety jig

Sorry for the late post. Emily and I arrived home safe on Tuesday and are assimilating back into the good old U.S.A. culture. There are some things I miss about Germany and some things I am so glad to see back home. I'll miss the wonderful friends I made and I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to meet them. Of the many different types of mission trips, LST is probably one of the small sounding ones. After all, we're not digging wells so that people in Africa can have fresh water. We're not curing AIDS or Cancer. We're not stopping genocide. We're making small talk. Even so, I enjoyed the time I spent with the church and with my new friends, sharing each others lives. I learned so much through the people I met. I don't know where life will take them, but I am glad I got to be a part of it.

With Love,
Abby and Emily

1 comment:

  1. We're so thankful that you guys took the time to come and share the Lord's message in our town. God bless you girls...and keep in touch! Brianna

    ReplyDelete